Thursday, July 9, 2009

Water, water everywhere.


We got the kids what I consider to be one of the old-fashioned oscillating sprinklers. Nick has become a big fan of playing in and with it very quickly. Bree's not so thrilled. She seems to get annoyed with the sprinkler because she keeps getting squirt in the face by it. Which could be why Nick is so enamored of the sprinkler. We also got them both water guns. Not one of my more brilliant ideas of late. Jason and I are currently trying to persuade Nick to shoot the other parent with the water gun. The last promises made to Nick were that I would let him eat ice cream for dinner indefinitely if he shot Jason and Jason is willing to buy him a car if Nick would shoot me
xoxo
Deb

1 comment:

  1. ...and after all that Bree will be the one to shoot one of you for no bribe at all! haha!

    ReplyDelete