Thursday, March 3, 2011

Haircut

I really, really, really tried to come up with a witty title for this entry.  Clearly I failed.  Decided to be brief and to the point, for a change.  Who knew I had it in me?

Anyway, Bree got her first professional haircut.  Up until now, Jason had been assuming the role of hairdresser for the girl.  And Nick, too.  And yes, despite the musical theatre, Jason is indeed straight.  For now.

Anyway. Again. (So much for those claims of "brevity"...) Bree did very well, loved the whole experience, examined every inch of the "beauty salon" and no longer resembles a cute, tiny, pink sheep-dog.


Next step... getting Nick's hair professionally cut. 

Does anyone know where I can pick up a child-sized straight jacket?  Might need a gag, as well.

xoxo
Deb

1 comment:

  1. There is a place especially for kids. I took J there for his first haircut and he did great! They had really neat "chairs" for the kids to sit in and the stylists were trained to cut squirmy kids hair. It used to be in the shopping center right next to the Y. It was called Kiddie Kuts and if I remember correctly their first hair cut is free. Worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete